Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Fitness Challenge: Week FOUR!!



I have actually learned something. I used to think I hated to run...but realize now that I love it! What I hate is people staring at me when I do it because:


Last Sunday I had someone tell me that their husband saw me running and tried to wave at me. I was basically mortified! And hoped he saw me at the start of my run and not at the end where I am a sweating panting mess. It's not even a hot mess guys!! It's just gross. I can't wait until invisibility cloaks become available to muggles... I would use it for this a lot! And laugh when people see a double stroller charging down the hill :)

Until that glorious moment occurs I am stuck with this:


Awkward glance at me all you want people! It may not be pretty (graceful or coordinated) but its healthy!

I am at a whopping 35.43 miles! And that means something!!

Like THEY say (Because they are so smart!..sometimes):

"If you still look cute at the end of your workout,
YOU DIDN'T TRAIN HARD ENOUGH!"

2 comments: