Tuesday, November 18, 2014

If this blog was a child...

I would be charged with neglect... SEVERE neglect!

Other things have just taken priority. The writers block also hit me. I am also still trying to figure out how I feel busier with one child gone to school and only one at home...shouldn't I feel like there is less to DO?! 

And you know what?! I am FEELIN' it. BOY am I feelin' it.

Who hasn't in their life right? Probably super awesome, selfless people who never ever think about themselves. Thanks for raising the bar and letting the rest of us feel like failures :)

When I feel run down I dig in my heels and try to fight it with caffeine and more sleep...ok you caught me! Just more caffeine. But eventually my body and mind hit muscle failure and I start thinking about the V-word.

VACATION

But this is where it really gets pathetic (because you thought I had already reached that level! Psych!)! I don't want some fancy shmancy vacation where I get to lounge on some white sand beach. 

I literally want to spend the day in a hotel room, Animal Planet/HGTV/Food Network white noising it for me in the background, with me and my laptop and PINTEREST. 

That's it. Ok well there would be chocolate too but then I would be set. All day just VEGGING. That sounds like JUST what I need. 

Believe it or not, I have actually lived this fantasy. A couple years ago when I visited my husband in Korea, he had to work and so I got to spend hours pinteresting my little heart away while National Geographic took me on adventures all over the world. It did get boring after day 1 but that first day was epic.

Remember I said there was chocolate?!

No comments:

Post a Comment