Friday, November 21, 2014

Jesus The Christ

Ever since I first read this INCREDIBLE book I have wanted to make reading it a yearly thing... Well you know what they say about good intentions!

But this year I am actually going to do it! 

I think the Christmas Season to Easter Season is kind of the perfect time to read this book!

I've had several requests for my reading schedule so here it is!!

Back Friday to Christmas: 109 pages to get through to after Christ's birth. 5 pages a day!

Christmas to Easter: 689 pages = 7 pages a day!

The dates won't match up completely but it should get you really close and definitely help you get into the real reason for the season!!

You can read this book online for free HERE

or on your Gospel Library App and the I believe you can download it free when you download the Deseret Book E-book App.

No comments:

Post a Comment