Thursday, June 20, 2013

Summer Fitness Challenge Update: Week 3


With last weekend being Father's Day I missed some time to really keep up with my mileage and was worried I wouldn't hit my goal by today. I knew from the minute I signed on to do this I would need to stay ahead to not let this stress me out (as if trying to get back into running wasn't stressful enough!). Thankfully because a friend invited me to go running I actually had my best week yet! 10.68 miles! I know all of my awesome running friends are probably scoffing at those numbers but cut me some slack. I'm not built for running. My legs are short! Anyhoo, I ran the farthest today than I have in a LONG time. I will admit that I did have to stop to walk a couple of times though but still this is progress right? 

Currently I am at 29.23 miles! I'm just a little ahead of where I need to be to be tracking, which is good! It's tough when you want to be ahead by one unit when that unit is A MILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment