Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Fitness Challenge Update: Week two!


So the first week of the challenge is down! I have 11 miles under my belt! So far I am tracking for my goal of 120 miles. The diet plan I was going to stick too last week didn't stick. I've been dealing with some stuff and part of it is headaches almost everyday and some of those days, the headache wouldn't go away and some bubbly caffeinated beverages were called for. It still didn't make it go away completely but I am doing better.  This week I am going to add to my goal list as I recommit to sticking too it!

1. Count my calories (Using myfitness pal)
2. Drink 64+ ounces of water daily
3. Eat six small meals a day consisting of less sugar and more protien
4. Wear a heart monitor during cardio to keep me in my fat burning zone
5. Lift weights on the days in between cardio
6. Get 8 hours of sleep a night (If my children love me!)
7. Limit dairy to one serving a day!

Yikes this is going to be HARD for me but I am hoping it will help! 

Also I asked Cat (The founder of this challenge) what  tips she had for keeping my little guys happy while they sit in the stroller for 45 minutes at a time. (Yes I am a slow poke but the whole way home from my two mile run is up hill!) She responded with a blog post that I thought was great!


No comments:

Post a Comment