Sunday, September 1, 2013

Rabbits: September Edition




I was so excited for August to be done. BIG things are happening in September.

The biggest is that my husband's application for the Army flight school is going to be reviewed this month. We should know come the beginning of October if he made it.

This is IT.

Three years of military service, one hardship tour and one pcs have all been for this chance.

While there has been a lot of stress with being military thus far. It has been a great journey. I have seen parts of the world I never thought I would. It has forced me to develop a more trusting relationship with Jesus Christ. I have been blessed to be able to let my husband serve this country. Even if my husband is not accepted, while that would be devastating, I will always be grateful for what I have experienced during our time in service. I have learned that I am strong and independent. I have learned that sometimes I need the help of others in a big way. I have learned that sometimes all that I needed to know was that Heavenly Father knew I was struggling, that he was aware of how much I missed my husband and that he CARED. 

We are so excited for the possibilities flight school will bring!

This month is also going to be filled with fun. Plenty to keep me busy so I'm not thinking about application results constantly.  

In other news:

The summer fitness challenge is complete. I didn't make it to my goal but before anyone gets disappointed in me, know that I was close and went much farther than I thought I would! Now I am going to go back to doing my Insanity work outs! It's the perfect indoor work out now that it's getting all rainy and gloomy. I'm excited for next summer's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment