Friday, May 17, 2013

My children seem to think I am a Super Hero:



I'm starting to get what is going on here...my children OBVIOUSLY think I am Super Hero. This is the only logical thought process I could guess is running through their minds:

Mommy doesn't need sleep. She is perfectly capable of being woken up at anytime to rescue me from monsters or because I have the sudden urge to play. 

Mommy can survive without eating, so it's perfectly ok to ask her to do something just as she sits down to eat. Also, because she doesn't need it, there is no reason that despite the meal on my plate, I can't ignore it completely and beg for her's. She also doesn't need that chocolate; so I will just cry until she gives me the whole thing.

Mommy doesn't need to take time to get ready for the day. She is so super, she repels dirt, dead skin cells and oily hair. So its acceptable for me to wake up before she can shower or refuse to take a nap so she can get clean. 

Mommy doesn't need to exercise. She is super strong because she is super! So it's totally cool with her when I jump on her abs mid crunch or decide she's a horse while she tries to plank.

Mommy doesn't need to drink water, so it's ok for me to use her awesome camelbak water bottle as a chew toy and destroy it completely! (Happened today...)

Mommy can hear my demands above the roar of the dishwasher, shower and washing machine even after she has told me she can't hear me. I will repeat what I said at the same volume and from the same distance as I did the first time. 

Mommy can find anything, after I looked for a second and she looked for ten minutes!

Yep...they obviously think I am indestructible. Unable to starve, dehydrate, maintain an amazing physic with no effort...I know this won't last long so I might as well enjoy it now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment