Friday, May 10, 2013

Health and Fitness: My motivation

I love being healthy! I am still trying to figure out how I was skinnier back when I ate whatever I wanted and didn't exercise than I am now when I watch what I eat and exercise regularly! Must be the hips I got after having two kids gave me :) 

But like most (I hope) I fall off the bandwagon and need to go to my inspiration sources to get me revved up to start again. Here are my top three blogs I go to for just that!

This blog belongs to my friend Claire! She has totally inspired me over and over to keep going! Her before and now pictures really show all the work and determination she has put into it. She has taken control of her life and I admire her so much for it!

This is my friend Mckenzie's family blog! I love that she posted her progress with the infamous INSANITY work out! I love Insanity and it was so inspiring to see her post her progress week after week. Unfortunately I can't do Insanity now that we live above someone... :( But still she keeps me motivated!


I love this blog! She is an army wife who has truly made a huge difference in her life. Right now she is hosting a summer fitness challenge (Link above goes straight too it!). I am debating whether or not to go for it! I know I could definitely hit the Bronze but if I sign up (its free btw) I would want to go for the GOLD! Although I am not as confident I could hit it! I love her blog because sometimes as a military wife/mom, it's hard to take the time to get out and work out. Your husband's schedule is NEVER set. You can say all day long that you guys will plan on him watching kids after dinner so you can run but lets face it, my husband has gone weeks not getting home in time for dinner. Or he'll get put on night shift but still have to leave early in the day. So I have named my double stroller "No Excuses." Although I like working out on my own and not having to answer "The Call of the Mommy", unfortunately that isn't a luxury I can afford right now. I may not get to shower until the afternoon but is it worth it? Oh yeah!


Summer is just around the corner! Time to get re motivated! The sun is out, go have some fun! What sources of inspiration do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment