Friday, February 7, 2014

A Visit and a Birthday:



Last week my mom and little sister flew into town! We surprised them by meeting them at the airport. Which my mom seemed to love!

They were coming because Clay was to be headed to WOCS soon and they wanted to be here to help. Which I so greatly appreciate!

We went to Panama City which is probably one of my favorite beaches ever! (Ok they are all my favorites...)
(Fried pickles are heavenly!)

 



The next day I took Clayton to post and said goodbye only to have him call me to come back and get him! Turns out we get a couple more weeks with him!!! THANK YOU ARMY!

Then we went to the Army Aviation Museum!





Yesterday we went to the Florida Caverns!!!!


There were some pretty amazing cave formations, but there is a no touch policy but I was still like:


And then we entered a room where they guide said we could touch a column!


(Getting to touch my first cave column! My geology geekiness was so obvious!)

       I introduced my mom and sister to the amazing world of Duck Dynasty! And they got us these:

(You can see I am still sporting my Washington tan!)

It has been such an amazing week having them here! I miss home so much. But I am also loving Alabama thus far! Mainly because we are so close to Florida but still!



No comments:

Post a Comment