Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Will is 5: PART-y One


I love my son. He is amazing! And he is also FIVE!!! 
Originally my husband was told he would get to come home on this little guy's birthday,
but you know how those things in the Army most of the time sometimes go :)
So I took the kids to visit Nonni and Papa so he could be around more people he loves than 
just me. (I'm already boring and he is only celebrating his fifth birthday...yikes!)

So my mom took him to pick out a cake and this is what he wanted: Drum rrroolll please...


Yes your eyes are not deceiving you! That is a blue slug bug car cake COMPLETE with Han Solo Angry Bird and finally topped with star shaped candles. 

This is pretty much exactly how he decided he wanted his bedroom decorated :)

Love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment