Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Goals for March:

This month is crazy! But as it's name suggests, I am March-ing through!

We have a baby who is turning the big 0-2 on Friday and I am busy planning
for that. (More on that next week!) There is also some springin' forward that I am nervous to navigate. I have stuck to my workout/diet and I am feeling great about myself!

For the first time (I'm not kidding, the first time EVER) I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a 
window and I actually liked what I saw. My body isn't as toned as it was before two pregnancies but I love it more now than I did. As I have been actively working (sometimes struggling) to take care of my body I am learning to appreciate what God has given me and it feels wonderful. It's not perfect but it's mine and I want to keep it going strong for MANY years to come.

This year I have also decided I am going to start a tradition! My goal is to read Jesus the Christ by Elder James E. Talmage before Easter! I've only got a short time to do it this year. I plan to actually start reading it again every Christmas and have it finished by Easter each year.  I can't think of a better way to really grasp the Spirit of Christmas and keep it going to Easter!

It is one of my absolute favorite books! You can actually download the audio version of this book right on lds.org!!! If any of my friends want to do this with me, let me know and we can do it book club style! I would love to have someone who I can bounce thoughts off of!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment