Sunday, March 10, 2013

Caden Turned 2!!!

It is so weird to think I have a two year old again! 
We had a great party with family on Saturday and it was shark themed.
I figure this is the last party theme I get to pick before he actually cares.
(I have to give an honorable mention to Doodle Monkey Designs for the super cute invites!! To order your own,
click here!)

(This was the party scape! My sister did the streamers, I thought it was brilliant!)


(This is our little shark cake! It ended up being smaller than I thought it would so we made a
bunch of cupcakes to compensate! For directions to make your one click here!)

(Each of the kids got to make a shark hat!)




(I am a happy two year old!)

My husband also brilliantly picked up some turtle sundae ice cream that had little chocolate turtles in it! Sharks eat turtles so it
totally worked!! All in all it was a great party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment